Packback is compatible for integration with most LMS platforms, including Blackboard Learn. This article lays out for you how you can go about enabling Packback LTI in Blackboard Learn. If you'd prefer a more visual guide than written step-by-step instructions, we've made a video just for you!
How to Add Packback to Blackboard Learn
Follow along with this video instruction to learn how you can go about enabling the Packback LTI in Blackboard Learn. If you'd prefer to read written instructions, scroll down just below the video for an in-depth walkthrough.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Adding Packback to Blackboard Learn
- To enable Packback in your course on Blackboard Learn, select the course/module where you'd like to use Packback. Click Build Content.
- If your institution has enabled Packback as an available tool for your course, you should see Packback Questions in the dropdown menu.
- If you do not see Packback as an available tool, you may need to contact your school's IT department and ask them to enable the "Build Content" placement for Packback in your course. If you need any assistance, please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Label your module, for example: "Week 1 - Packback Discussion" and add the description from the syllabus or lesson plan. This will create the LTI link!
- Add points possible for the lesson. Example: 20.
- From here, you have a few choices that are completely optional. You can make the module visible (or not visible) to students, set an absolute due date, or select date restrictions.
- Click Submit.
All it takes to finish setting up Packback from here is to click the newly created Packback link, and follow the instructions shown within Packback!
If you still have questions about setting up your community, contact your Experience Manager.