Packback is compatible for integration with most LMS platforms, including Canvas. This article lays out for you how you can go about enabling Packback LTI in Canvas. If you'd prefer a more visual guide than written step-by-step instructions, we've made a video just for you!
How to Add Packback to Canvas
Follow along with this video instruction to learn how you can go about enabling the Packback LTI in Canvas. If you'd prefer to read written instructions, scroll down just below the video for an in-depth walk through.
Step-by-Step Instructions for How to Add Packback to Canvas
- To enable Packback in your course on Canvas, open the module/course where you'd like to enable Packback. Then, click Settings.
- From here, click Navigation.
- If your institution has enabled Packback as a tool that can be displayed in the navigation bar for a course, you should see Packback as an available tool at the bottom of the page, below your active navigation elements.
- If you do not see Packback as an available tool, you may need to contact your school's IT department and ask them to enable the "Navigation" placement for Packback in your course. If you need any assistance, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To add Packback to your course, simply drag the item "Packback Questions" into the desired spot in the navigation bar and then click Save. You'll immediately see Packback Questions appear in the left hand sidebar navigation for your course.
All it takes to finish setting up Packback from here is to click the Packback Questions link, and follow the instructions shown within Packback!
If you still have questions about your community, contact your Experience Manager.