Packback is compatible for integration with most LMS platforms, including D2L. This article lays out for you how you can go about enabling Packback LTI in D2L. If you'd prefer a more visual guide than written step-by-step instructions, we've made a video just for you!
How to Add Packback to D2L
Follow along with this video instruction to learn how you can go about enabling the Packback LTI in D2L. If you'd prefer to read written instructions, scroll down just below the video for an in-depth walkthrough.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Adding Packback to D2L
- To enable Packback in your course on D2L, open the module/course where you'd like to use Packback. Then click on Content.
- Next, click Add Existing Activities.
- Scroll down and select Third-party Integration.
- If your institution has enabled Packback as a tool that can be displayed in the navigation bar for your course, you should see Packback as an available tool in the dropdown.
- If you do not see Packback as an available tool, you may need to contact your school's IT department and ask them to enable Packback as a tool that can be used for your course. If you need any assistance, please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Once you click Packback, the link will automatically be added to your course's homepage.
- You can drag the newly created link anywhere you'd like on your homepage. For example, under "Table of Contents" on the left hand side.
All it takes to finish setting up Packback from here is to click the Packback Questions link and follow the instructions shown within Packback.
If you still have questions about your community, contact your Experience Manager.