In order to keep our platform running smoothing during busy times on Packback we will temporarily restrict certain features on our platform to resolve any performance issues. This will help us maintain efficiency on the platform during busy times where there is an influx of users accessing the platform.
Features that will be restricted:
Below you will find a list of features that users will be restricted from accessing during busy times here on Packback. Please keep in mind that limited access to these features will be temporary therefore, we suggested checking back within the hour to try accessing these features.
- Our Explore feature used to search for discussion posts on Packback
- The ability to edit and download your current avatar
- The ability to delete any current Packback accounts on the platform
- The ability to update and save your privacy settings on the the platform
When will these features be restricted?
We will be limiting access to these features during instances of high activity on the Packback site. When this happens please check back in within the hour to access the feature and keep an eye on our Status Page for more information.
How will I know if I’m being restricted from using a certain feature?
If you’re attempting to access a restricted feature on our platform you will see a dismissable alert message in a neutral color at the top of the page.
What should I do when this happens?
There are a few things you can do if you ever find yourself on a limited features page. Keep in mind that Here are a few options for you:
- Check our status page to stay up to date on the performance of the platform here: https://status.packback.co/
- Check back within the hour to access the feature
- If you are restricted from accessing a feature that you need to complete necessary work you can email our support team at email@example.com