Follow along with this video instruction to learn how you can upload your Packback grades to D2L. If you'd prefer to read written instructions, scroll down just below the video for an in-depth walk through.
Step-by-Step Instructions for How to Upload Packback Grades to D2L
- To upload grades from Packback into the D2L LMS, go to your Packback community and select View Gradebook
- Click Generate Report.
- Grading weekly? Choose the interval for your grading week.
- Grading multiple weeks? Select Download full report.
- Select Any under role to include students on the roster that have not registered for Packback. To include only registered students, select Student under role.
- Choose criteria to include in your report (name, email, LMS ID) that will help you match your grade report to the roster in your LMS.
- Click Generate Report. A CSV of the report will be emailed to you. It will also be available to download via your notifications at the top of the page.
- Go to your D2L page and click Grade Book in the menu heading.
- Select Export to download the template for grading.
- Select Packback and the assignment you are grading, Select Export to CSV
- Copy the score column from your Packback report. Head to your downloaded D2L template and paste the data into the column labeled Assignment Points.
- Save this updated file as a CSV.
- Back on D2L, click Grade Book and and select Import. Upload the CSV you just updated.
- Click Continue. You are all set!