The 400 "State Not Found" error in the LMS is a common issue and is often related to the browser not accepting cookies but could be related to something else, therefore, we suggest the following for them to troubleshoot:
- Make sure you're not in any kind of incognito or private browsing mode or just make sure that you're browser is accepting cookies for that page in general. Previous instances of this error have been resolved by updating the browser settings to accept cookies. This can be done through the Privacy and Security settings in your browser
- If using Safari, we also suggest that you go to your privacy preferences and de-select "Prevent cross-site tracking”
- Clear cache and cookies (Ctrl+Shift+Delete in any browser)
- Do a hard-refresh of your browser
- Change the browser or use a different device
- Close out of any duplicate tabs you have open on the website
Following the above usually resolves the issue for students and professors!
Still having trouble?
If you are still unable to launch Packback from your course website after completing these instructions, just shoot us an email at email@example.com, and we will get back to you with help! While we will be working on your request, don’t wait and access your community directly from our website!
Please Note: If you access Packback directly from our website you will need to request a password reset link first: https://app.packback.co/password/forgot