How to Edit and Republish your Post
When posts are moderated we immediately send you an email notifying you of the reason why you were moderated and provide you the opportunity to edit and republish to earn back credit for your participation. The email subject is titled "Action needed: Your post was moderated on Packback" and the sender is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editing and Republishing your post to earn your full participation points is simple! Take a look at these steps to learn how to do it.
Step-by-Step Instructions for accessing your Moderated Posts
- Login to Packback and click My Account in the upper right hand corner
- Select Your Profile
- Find the community you'd like to access and click the button that says View Activity Profile
- Scroll down and click where it says Moderated Posts on the left-hand side and you'll be taken to your Moderated Posts!
5. Once you've found your moderated posts click on "Options" and then "Edit".
6. After making your edits, click the Save & Republish button.
Please Note: After editing and republishing, your post will always retain the original timestamp from when you first submitted your post!
Still Have Questions?
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our Support Team by filling out our Request Form.