Get help related to generating reports, grading, moderating the content, and course management
Instructor Features Guide
TA Training Guide
Packback Deep Dives for Instructors
Assignment Based Grading for Instructors
Setting Up Your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Adding Packback to Your Learning Management System (LMS)
- Learning Management System and Gradebook Sync Setup Guides for 1.1
- Learning Management System and Gradebook Sync Setup Guides for 1.3
- Adding Packback to Google Classroom
- LMS and Gradebook Sync Setup Guide for Blackboard Learn 1.1
- LMS and Gradebook Sync Setup Guide for Blackboard Learn 1.3
- See all 19 articles
Learning Management System (LMS) FAQ
- Why are student grades showing as a dash and not a 0 in Canvas gradebook?
- Gradebook Sync Set Up Best Practices & How to Avoid Common Errors
- How can I undo a mistaken connection in my Learning Management System?
- Can I connect multiple courses (or course sections) in my Learning Management System to a single Packback community?
- Why am I receiving this error: "Session Expired"?
- How can I upload my Packback grades to Canvas?
- See all 12 articles
Navigating Your Community
Setting Up Your Community
- How To Copy Existing Communities
- How can I add the LMS ID to my roster on Packback?
- What are my Course Materials?
- How do I know if a student I invited to my community has completed registration?
- My roster is not final yet, should I still submit it?
- What information do you need in my roster?
- See all 7 articles
Gradebook & Curiosity Scoring
Post Moderation & Feedback
Instructor Guide: How to Add Packback to a Course
Instructor Guide: Best Practices for Using Packback
Instructor Guide: Packback Instruct Implementation Ideas
- Course Agnostic Discussion Poll Templates for Packback Instruct
- Packback Instruct Implementation Guide for Educators
- Implementation Guide: How to Utilize Asynchronous, Discussion-focused Polling With Homework Polls
- Implementation Guide: How to Use Real-time Polling to Increase Engagement and/or Assess Comprehension as a Non-Graded Activity
- Implementation Guide: How to Use Real-time Polling to Increase Engagement and/or Assess Comprehension as a Graded Assignment
- Implementation Guide: How to Increase Instructor-to-Student Engagement and Review Student Participation Data with Match & Message and Insights