Packback Instruct is designed to replace your Learning Management System by incorporating all of your student engagement needs through one single platform, while encouraging Packback's principles of inquiry-based learning. With Packbacks polling feature you will be able to have real-time interactions both in and outside of class!
What is the difference between In-Class Polls and Homework Polls?
Homework discussion polls:
Appears in both main Curiosity Feed and Discussion Polls tabs
You are required to include a written response along with their selection and will be checked by the AI just like any other post on Packback
Responses to this poll are counted in the Packback student participation report
In-Class discussion polls:
Appears only in the Discussion Polls tab
Students are NOT required to include a written response along with their selection
Responses to this poll are NOT counted in the Packback student participation report
Student replies are anonymous to other students
Where can I find each poll type?
- Active Homework polls will always appear in the main community feed for you to see.
- In-Class polls, along with all poll types, can be found by going to the "Discussion Polls" tab under the Packback instruct menu.
Step-by-Step instructions for how to respond to a Discussion Poll
- You can access your community discussion polls, by going to the “Discussion Polls” tab under the Packback Instruct menu
- Once a Discussion Poll has been created by your Instructor/and or TA, you can then respond by clicking on the "Add Response" button located at the bottom right hand corner of the poll post!
- You’ll then be prompted to select their poll choice and defend your response!
Still Have Questions?
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to our Support Team by filling out our Request Form or reaching out to email@example.com.