If you are experiencing technical issues and need to clear your cache, it just means that we may have updated a section or feature of Packback and your browser is currently showing you the out-dated versions of these features. And oftentimes, old or out-dated files or versions of the Packback website may cause display or access problems.
Here's how you can go about clearing your cache by browser!
- In Chrome, hold down CTRL + SHIFT + DEL. A popup window will appear titled Clear Browsing Data.
- Make sure that only the Cached images and files box is checked.
- Click the Clear browsing data button to clear your cache.
- In Firefox, hold down CTRL + SHIFT + DEL. A popup window will appear.
- In the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select Everything.
- Make sure to only check the Cache box.
- Click Clear Now to clear your cache.
- In Safari, you'll need to first enable the Develop menu by going to Preferences --> Advanced. Then select Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar.
- Now that the menu is enabled, click Develop on the top bar and select Empty Caches to clear your cache.
- In Explorer, hold down CTRL + SHIFT + DEL. A popup window will appear.
- Make sure that you only select Temporary internet files and website files option.
- Click Delete to clear your cache.