If you are seeing the error "Your internet access is blocked" when trying to access Packback, it might be that your firewall, antivirus or network settings are blocking Packback from loading in your browsers. If this happened recently and you changed any network settings / installed any software that might interrupt your network, try uninstalling that software and revert your network settings back to defaults. Example of this might be a VPN software you can use to access your online courses or tests.
How to Troubleshoot:
- Reset your modem and router:
- Disconnect the cable that connects the computer to the modem.
- Turn off the modem and the router
- Check firewall and antivirus configurations; follow the steps in this article.
- Running Windows Network Diagnostics
- Uninstall VPN if you have any
Still Having Trouble?
Please reach out to our Support Team via our Request Form providing as much detail as possible about the trouble you're experiencing and we will be along shortly to help!