Getting set up as a TA in a Packback class is an easy process, but it will require you to be added as a Teaching Assistant in each community you are expected to be a TA for by the course instructor or a member of Packback's team.
If you are expecting to TA a course on Packback but do not see your invite by the start date of the course, feel free to contact our support team at Help@packback.co to be added.
As a TA, you won't have to pay the access fee so make sure you follow the instructions below to avoid paying!
Your Instructor will add you to the community
Once your instructor has set up their community for the term, they will assign you to the TA role themselves! When that happens, you’ll receive an email from Packback containing your Course Materials as well as a more in-depth look at your role expectations. If you do not receive that email, please reach out to your instructor or our Support Team for assistance.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Accessing Your Packback Account
- Open your invitation email from Packback, typically sent to your .edu email
- Click the orange "Set an Account Password" button in order to complete your profile!
- If you already have an account with us, simply go ahead and login to Packback.
- Set the password on your account to one that will be easy to remember.
- Go to Packback and login to your account
- If this is your first time using Packback, you’ll be asked to complete your profile, accept or decline our Terms of Service, and create a custom avatar!
- Go to My Communities where you will see your community appear.