In order to register for your Packback community, you'll first need to have an account made. If you haven't been invited to your community yet, don't worry! You can set up an account yourself in just a few easy and safe steps.
Please keep in mind a few things before you create your account:
Your professor may have already made an account for you!
It's possible your professor already invited you to join their community. In this case, the account was already created for you. We'd recommend checking your school email for one from email@example.com with the subject line "Finish registration..." This email will walk you through the steps for completing your Packback profile and registering for your community.
Creating your Packback account doesn't automatically grant you access to your community!
If you create an account for yourself, you may notice that you don't have access to your community quite yet. That's because you'll need to register for it in order to join it first. Check out this article to help you join your community!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating a Packback Account
- Click here to create a new account.
- Enter your school email address and your desired password for your account.
- The next page is our Terms of Service for you to review. Please select whether you choose to accept or decline.
- Enter in your details for your profile.
- Finally, you have the opportunity to customize your Packback avatar.
Once you've gone through those steps, your Packback account is completed! The next step would be to join your community. Check out this article for a detailed walk through for how to go about doing that!