So many passwords in our lives, it's hard to keep them all straight! No worries, there's plenty you can do. In this article, we'll walk you through what to do if you forgot your password as well as help you troubleshoot password reset issues.
Step-by-Step Instructions to Reset Your Password
- Double check which email you used to create your Packback account. When in doubt, it's usually your school email!
- Go to https://app.packback.co/password/forgot
- Enter your email to request a password reset link. It may take a few minutes for the email to reach you.
- Open the email and click on the attached password reset link
- Enter your email one more time followed by your new desired password.
- Click Save new password
What should I do if my "password reset link is no longer valid?"
Keep in mind that for every new password reset link you request, the one before it will be invalidated. So make sure you're opening the most recent link that was sent to you. So once you're prompted that your password link was sent, be sure to not to request another. It may take up to 10 minutes for you to receive it!
What if I never received the password reset link?
If you've waited for the password reset link but don't think you received it, double check that it didn't end up in your Spam folder first. Otherwise it's possible that something may be blocking you from receiving it. In that case, please reach out to our Support Team through this Request Form and we can help you out!