It's possible the only things you know are your course name and that it uses Packback, but you are wondering how you can purchase access to your course on Packback? 🤔 No worries, there are just a few steps to take!
- At first, you need to create an account if you haven't yet and identify a Community Lookup key that you can use to locate a community (your course) on Packback. If you have trouble finding a Community Lookup Key, please check out our article "Where can I find my Community Lookup Key?".
- Note: There is a big chance that you have already been invited to your Packback community with your school email and in that case, you don't need to create a new account. Check your school email for the "Finish registration for Instructor.." and follow the instructions in that email.
- Then, just log into your account and go to the Join a Community page.
- Enter in the Community Lookup Key in the designated field.
- When your community appears, click Join Community. You will be then redirected to the "Review and Checkout" page where you can add your payment method and pay for the community access.