There can be any number of reasons why you'd need to remove a student from your community: they dropped the class, they registered for the wrong community, they registered with more than one account. You have the ability to be able to remove them straight from your Community Feed. Here's how!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Removing Students From a Community
- On the Manage Roster page, find the students that you want to remove from your roster by either searching (in the Search Members field), filtering your roster (by Student, TA, Invited or Section).
- Select the students that you want to remove by clicking the checkbox so that a checkmark appears inside.
- Click the red Remove Students button that is now activated.
- A prompt will appear for you to double-check the student(s) that you've selected for removal. If all students selected for removal are correct, proceed to the next step.
- Press the Confirm Removal button to remove the student(s) from your roster.
Note: If you remove a student who has purchased access to the community and they need to be refunded, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!