Before you can begin posting in your Packback community, you'll want to make sure you've completed registration first. If you're unsure how to go about doing this, check out this article for help!
If you have completed registration for your community but are still experiencing issues posting, several things might be happening here. So make sure to go through the following checklist to troubleshoot!
- Does your question have a question mark? Make sure to add one to your question title!
- Do you have an image in your post? If you drag your image into the post, its wonky format might mess up your text content and prevent you from posting. Make sure you add your image correctly!
- Are you logged in? Make sure to log in directly on our website in order to post!
- Have you refreshed the page? It might be a timeout issue so make sure you refresh and hard-refresh your browser before trying to post again!
- Is your browser updated? If refreshing doesn't work, we suggest updating your browser to the latest version or using the Packback site on Google Chrome.
- Have you tried Incognito (or Private Window)? There might be some caching issue that a private window can fix.
- Have you checked your internet connection? This can determine the workability of our website.
If you try all of the above and your question/response is still not posting, hit up our Support Team by filling out this Request Form with a screenshot of where you're stuck on the site. We'll help you out shortly!